Forum Diskusi & PES 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PES Stadium Studio 2010 v1.0 - Released

Go down

PES Stadium Studio 2010 v1.0 - Released Empty PES Stadium Studio 2010 v1.0 - Released

Post by Alex Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 pm

PES Stadium Studio 2010 Version 1.0

by Abah Stelios

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DOWNLOAD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OFFICIAL MODDINGWAY FORUMS THREAD - You can post Questions/Bugs/Suggestions there too.

PLEASE READ THE USER GUIDE CAREFULLY (ESPECIALLY THE COMMON QUESTIONS PART) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION OR REPORT A BUG HERE!

It's been long time that i didn't work on stadiums. Apparently, i had to do it again this year and i decided to write PSS 2010 from the beginning, throwing most of the old code to the trush! I guess the result is much better, now giving more sense to the word "Studio" used on the name of the tool...

The new PSS is having many brand new features:
* 3D Preview (Textured/Wireframe)
* 3DS files' supports (You can import sides from .3ds files)
* Textures' Management (Export images in multiple BINs)
* More Freedom on elements (you can now import more types of Parts)

USEFUL INFORMATION POST

IMPORTANT NOTICES

* This year you should import the turf/field your own. You can use the 3DS functionality to do this on existing SEF files.
* Old SEFs from PES 2008/2009 should work just fine (except for the lack of turf/field)
* Read User Guide carefully about how files are distributed around dt07.img. You can decide how to distribute your files this year.

DIFFERENT WEATHER FILES
Read the User Guide carefully about the way weather edition works. After that, you can do 3 different approaches for creating different versions:

1. You can make one big global stadium bin (from one SEF) with all meshes and use transparent textures on weather-specific texture bins for hiding parts of other weathers. REMEMBER TO COVER THE WEATHER SPECIFIC STADIUM BINS WITH empty.bin FOUND ON files FOLDER OF PSS2010 INSTALLATION FOLDER.
2. You can split your stadium in 1 SEF for global parts and 5 SEF for weather specific parts. That should make 1 global .bin and 5 weather-specific stadium bins.
3. You can make 5 different SEFs for the stadium, one for each weather and just use empty.bin (found on files folder of PSS2010 installation) to cover the global .bin

Thanks To Abah Stelios :shakehand2:
gururupaindonesia
Alex
Alex
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posting : 225

Back to top Go down